No Products in the Cart
Mavroudi 60%, Merlot 20% and Cabernet Sauvignon 20%
Avdira of Thrace
Bright deep purple color, it starts with a discreet animation while as it fades it releases a complex bouquet of ripe red and black fruits, dried plum and fig, pine honey, coffee and cocoa, roasted almonds. Gentle tannins, balanced acidity, plenty of fruit, complex aftertaste.
White and red casserole with vegetables, BBQ, game, pies, ripening cheeses.
Alcoholic strength: 13.5% vol, total acidity: 5.3 g / l, sulfite: 69 mg / l, reducing sugars: 1.5 g / l, PH: 3.45
Organic, dry, linear privately owned, acreage yield 4000-5000 kg per acre
Sandy hills with stony subsoil at a distance of 3km. from the sea.
Mediterranean with east winds, meltemia and the temperature difference day to night is at 13-15 degrees C
By hand in small crates.
Pre-fermentation cold extraction, long fermentation with native yeasts at controlled temperature, maturation in its fine wine lees for 12 months in French oak barrels. It is not filtered and does not undergo any treatment before bottling.
AWARDS / CERTIFICATIONS
* Gold Medal, BERLIN WINE TROPHY 2020
* Gold Medal, BERLIN WINE TROPHY 2018
* Gold Medal, BERLIN WINE TROPHY 2017
* Bronze Medal, ATHENS WINE OLYMP AWARDS 2017
* Gold Medal, MUNDUS VINI 2017
* Gold Medal, MUNDUS VINI 2016
* Gold Medal, BERLIN WINE TROPHY 2014
* Certified Vegan / Vegetarian