A selection of organic Chardonnay grapes from the D.O.P Valencia region fermented at low temperature in stainless steel vats. The wine is then clarified naturally, filtered and bottled, which produces a refined, creamy and fresh Chardonnay without any additives.
- Chardonnay 100% – Organic
- Region: D.O. P. Valencia
- Vintage: 2020
- Vinification: Selected ecological Chardonnay grapes are fermented in upright stainless tanks during 2-4 weeks. Once the wine is stabilized, it is filtered over a ceramic membrane of a cross-flow filter and bottled. Refined Chardonnay, fresh and with no additives
- One the Chardonnay is refined, it is fresh and without additives.
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Acidity: 5.9 g/L
- Residual Sugar: 1.7 g/L
- Colour: Bright straw golden yellow colour with greenish tinges.
- Aroma: Complex, floral, suggestions of honey, green apple, almonds, with an elegant mineral background.
- Taste: Creamy passage in the mouth, the taste is well balanced with honey, mineral and mild acidity, reminding of apple, melon and citrus.
- Serving temperature: 8- 10ºC
- Pairing: All types of fish, seafood, rice dishes, vegetables, or as an aperitif.